I seem to have gotten busy and forgotten to post this one — BHI is an insurance analytics company wanted a complete redesign, which we delivered.
Problem: Client is very upset they can’t access their website in China.
Solution: China’s Great Firewall blocks IP addresses, not domain names, so we just need to move the site to a different server.
Oh, look at that, I was going to do that anyway….
SAM isn’t a site I created, but it is one I’ve maintained as part of my job for a year or so. When it finally got too difficult to maintain on its existing host (which I wasn’t allowed server access to), I started migrating it to ours. This week, we finally pulled the trigger on that, and it seems to have succeeded without any major hitches. Whew.
Nothing fancy here, just a four-page lawyer’s site I built from a Photoshop mockup in less than a week. Built with Bootstrap 3.3.7, SCSS, Gulp, and a little bit of PHP.
Another site that went out a while ago and just wasn’t added here until now. Lincolnshire Furniture is a small business that (re-)creates custom furniture for homes and hospitality.
They don’t sell online, so there’s no e-commerce, but they do have a fairly large and interconnected catalog. This was a perfect opportunity to use Drupal (specifically the Panopoly distribution), tagging each product in its own page and setting up multiple views to display furniture by type, room, function, or a combination of those. Search functionality also comes with this CMS, naturally.
The theme used started off as one of those included in the distribution, but was modified to match the previous site as much as possible.
Seems I forgot to add this one. My own employer, Impact Networking, recently redesigned its site, giving me the opportunity to finally drag its code into the modern age.